Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes

I can't believe it's February 1st so this means it's time for a brand new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe, and it's Anything Goes. One of our sponsors this week is Sheepski Designs and I chose this wonderful balloon image. I colored the balloons with Copic markers, trying to blend as much as I could. I still have troubles blending!! Then using my die cut machine, I used the x-stitched oval die cut by Gina Marie Designs. I traced around the balloons with gel pens. I think this would be great for Valentine's Day (which is fast approaching), anniversary or even a birthday card for a loved one. I'm thinking of saving it for my hubby for our 29th anniversary which is in May.

I can't wait to see what you will create at The Crafter's Cafe.

I am also entering this in the following challenges:
Double D Challenge - Fun with Balloons
The Paper Shelter - Digital only


I used glitter pens around the
balloons - Kaiser Colour by
Kaisercraft Gel pens


6 comments:

meg said...

love the shape of the balloons and that the sentiment is in the string tail a beautiful CAS card

Darlene said...

Simply perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Balloons’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Anet's Crafting said...

Just gorgeous Sherri. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant card Sherri. I love Andrea's images. You've done a lovely job with this one. Love Dawn x

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a great image and the CAS coloration is perfect! Really nice!
Rachelle : )

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Aww, I love these cute heart balloons and the stitched die cut you used is awesome. Thanks so much for playing at our Digital Image theme at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT