Thursday, February 27, 2020

Beach ball anyone?

I went on you tube and looked up fun fold cards. I found this Fancy W fun fold card by Erin Reed and you can see hers here. It's very easy if you follow her tutorial and it goes together pretty quickly.

This card screams "summer" and I actually made it for my daughter's boyfriend who's birthday is in May. (Getting ahead for a change!) I was lucky enough to find this House Mouse stamp at Tuesday Morning the last time I went. They have pretty neat things if you "pick" through everything. I was glad to find this gem :). I colored it with my Koi watercolors. I popped up the beach ball. I just love this little scene and will definitely be making more for summer cards.

House-Mouse & Friends - Anything Goes, Optional More than 1 Fold
Shopping Our Stash - The Great Outdoors
Always Fun - Inspired by a Cartoon (The Adventures of Crab)
Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions - Birthday
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Patterned Paper




Sentiments by:
Elizabeth Craft Designs,
Stampabilities,
Impression Obsession Zenspirations




http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg










10 comments:

Bunny said...

Lovely fold and cute card. I always worried about that crab playing with the beach ball. I figure it'll be flat before too long. It is a fun image. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.
{Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

meg said...

Fabulous colouring on your stamp Sherri, love the bright colours in it and the papers , what a fun fold too

Darlene said...

WOW This is awesome! What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Tristan said...

Such a fun card Sherri. I'm a bit worried your crab might burst the ball though! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Tristan DT.

Dawn Phillips said...

I love the clever inside but my favourite part is that cute image. Love Dawn x

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Sue said...

It is a fun image, isn't fun to find something you love at a bargain!! Super fun fold too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

April said...

Oh what a fun card! I love that fold and all the messages inside. Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends monday challenge! xx

Helen said...

A great fun card, Sherri! The House Mouse images are always great to work with! Love the expanding card with all the little sentiment boxes! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute and a wonderful take on our Great Outdoors theme. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT