Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year moose

This is the first card I made in the new year and do you know when you plan a card and NOTHING goes as planned?  Well, this card is it. I mean, this should've been a fast and easy card. But I think it took me AT LEAST an hour!!  I started this card with a completely different card in mind and that just wasn't working. So I started over and I accidentally glued the new card front to the other card and then I had a big mess and had to start completely over!!!  I made this for a friend who loves moose and lives in Wisconsin. I am sending her one of my arm knitted scarves and thought I would put a card with it.

Color Throwdown - Challenge 574
Little Red Wagon - Use Your NBUS (Never Been Used Stuff - mine are the Tim Holtz die letters)
Creative Inspirations - Something New or Old (my old are my Tim Holtz die letters)


Letter dies by Tim Holtz
Moose die by Poppy Stamps
Speech bubble die by Elizabeth Craft Designs


4 comments:

meg said...

Striking bright colours and fabulous die cut Sherri hope your friend loves it and her scarf

Bunny said...

I hate when my cards don't turn out right or I have to start over. I have pitched a many in the recycle bin. At least this one came out good. Oh, to receive not only a homemade card but a home scarf would be heavenly. [Bunny]

Vickie Z said...

It’s adorable! Love those moose! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Brenda said...

Whatever happened to make this card happened is exactly the way it should have gone because this is so cute! I love the moose. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Little Red Wagon!