Thursday, December 12, 2019

You're Slothsome

Christmas is less than 2 weeks away ... ARE YOU READY?  I think I am and I think "no I'm not ready". So I need to get a move on :).

This is one of my newest stamps by Whipper Snapper when they had their free shipping over Thanksgiving I grabbed up a few new stamps. This sloth's name is Hendrix. Isn't he cute? I stamped the image onto white cardstock, then I stamped it again onto patterned paper, cut it out and paper pieced it onto the cup. Paper piecing is my #1 favorite technique of all I think.

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Challenge 329
Inspire.Create - Challenge 058

Sloth by Whipper Snapper
Sentiment - Computer generated




Image may contain: text

4 comments:

Fiona said...

A fun card and a great use of our sketch - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

meg said...

Brilliant fun image and card made me smile

Stampin by Genny said...

I too love paper piecing. You did a great job with out sketch challenge. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Creations in paper said...

Such a fun card! Love the sloth in the teacup! Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie