Thursday, December 19, 2019

Our Christmas Tree

Here is our Christmas tree and one with our stockings hung on our mantel. I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away. I think I'm ready! I've got most of my presents wrapped and under the tree now and "Santa" is still working on filling up the stockings. See Tino's stocking all the way to the right? Tino is our grand-dog! I will be sharing his fantastic Christmas photo on Christmas Day. It's just the cutest!!!

The Card Concept - Our Christmas Tree or Favorite card of the year




3 comments:

meg said...

looks beautiful Sherri

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful tree and such a cozy home! Thanks for sharing it with The Card Concept this week!

Nancy Penir said...

Sherri, your tree is lovely. And I'm loving all those stockings, especially the puppy's!