Sunday, December 1, 2019

A New Year Filled With New Opportunities

For this week's challenge at The Crafter's Cafe, we are to pick the following themes: One Layer or Window. 

I chose window for my card and here is my card. I first die cut a window into my cardstock using a rectangle die by Gina Marie Designs. Then I sponged around the edges of my window using Catherine Pooler's "It's a Girl" light pink ink. I attached the plaid paper to the back panel and then added the beautiful flowers and the sentiment. This would make such a wonderful Happy New Years card.

I can't wait to see what you make in this challenge.



For my card I chose the following:

Plaid - Pink & Gray Paper 1
New Year Possibilities Sentiment
Tag Grab Bag Cotton Candy Collection-Floral Accessories:
Top right pink 3rd flower
Lower 2nd gray flower

You can find Lisa's link here with Decosse's Dynamite Doodles




Other challenges I want to enter this in are:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Cardz TV - Anything Goes





2 comments:

meg said...

A great layout , papers , sentiment and embellishments Sherri gorgeous card

Sioban said...

I have never sent a New Years card. Very pretty, Daisy my favourite flower.