Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Purple Nativity

I usually send out 50 Christmas cards and this is one I should've just repeated 50 times since it was a 5 minute card. LOL I love the simplicity of it and I normally do silhouettes in black but one of my  challenges was for purple and white and I immediately thought of this die cut to use for it. I know a few purple lovers who this can go to.

Christmas Card Throwdown - Purple/White
Stinkin Inkers - Die-Lirious and Punchy

Die by Gina Marie Designs
Sentiment by Flora & Fauna


3 comments:

AlisonC said...

You are right it looks perfect in purple, it's good to mke a change and mix up the colours we use. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Fabiola said...

sobre et si paisible Sherri, une très jolie création, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cCT, biz

Goga said...

Great purple CAS card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT.Goga