Saturday, November 9, 2019

It's a Girl!

When I saw this baby set by Gina Marie Designs at the stamp show last month in Sevierville, TN I knew I had to get it. I only had "ONE" baby stamp and I have used that for the numerous baby showers I went to this year and thought I need more baby stamps. So this was it. It's great for either boy or girl! I also decided to decorate the inside of the card and I want to do that more in 2020 :).

My husband will soon have a great-grandbaby on the way that is due early December so this will be for her.

Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch 410
Fab 'n' Funky - Paper Piecing (my favorite technique of all!)
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - For a Child
Stinkin Inkers - Dies or Punches

Stamps by Gina Marie Designs
Pinpoint Circle Die by Memory Box
Double Roped Circle Die by Gina Marie Designs



6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so sweet. I love how you have finished the inside. Love Dawn x

Pat said...

Beautiful paper piecing on a sweet card, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable baby card! I love the sweet patterns you used! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

Such a cute baby card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Monika Reeck said...

great use the sketch
and lovely baby card
love those paper
sweet card
Many thanks for playing with us at ATSM
hugs
Monika