Sunday, November 24, 2019

A little Hello

I must admit this is one of the hardest challenges I have done all year but this is the exact reason why I do so many challenges a year is that it makes me think "outside the box". First, I drew a triangle onto a piece of paper and I then stamped my scene inside that triangle then I cut it out and stuck it onto a card base.

I decided to make a winter card instead of an actual Christmas card so I can send this out during the winter months instead.

Less Is More - Pick a Triangle

Stamps by Stampin Up Snow Front
Sentiment by The Stamp Market




2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Love this great take on the LIM theme

Kathyk

Neets B said...

What a lovely winter scene, I love the style of the stamps. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x