Sunday, October 27, 2019

You are not alone ...

I have had my eyes on these stamps and die set by Taylored Expressions for MONTHS. They have been sold out. Then, low and behold I saw them at the stamp show last week and I had to have them. These sentiments are so fun and line up perfectly with the die. The sentiments are actually on one piece of rubber then you cut them out with your die and you have multiple sentiment strips whenever you need them. I got 2 different ones while I was there and I see she even has more out that I need to check out. You can find them here.

I love this technique called Duoprinting with chlorophyll and you can see the video here. You literally go outside, find a leaf, put it through your big shot machine and voila! Out comes this image. Easy peasy and it makes a lovely card!

I am sending this one to one of my chemo angels who I send cards to twice a week. You can check out the chemo angel website here if you want to send cards or gifts to those who are getting chemo treatments. It took me about 3 weeks to get placed with my angel and it has been awesome! Every once in a while you get asked to be a substitute chemo angel because the person has an emergency come up so I have one of those too but she "graduates" from chemo at the end of October. 

Cas(e) this Sketch - Sketch #345





1 comment:

barb mann said...

Sherri - LOVE your card. Clean & Perfect! These stamps and die from Taylor sure are desirable!