Wednesday, September 11, 2019

May God who understands each need ...

Stamp by Stampendous


For this card, I did a technique I learned from Lydia's you tube video called Duoprinting with Chlorophyl and you can see her video here. This plant is called a Boxwood and I went outside and pulled off some branches and put them through my Big Shot and voila! A neat leaf impression.
I love doing this technique for sympathy cards. 
Inspire.Create.Challenges - Sympathy
Little Red Wagon - In memorium
Watercooler Wednesday - All Occasion






3 comments:

meg said...

beautiful make Sherri watched the video hard to believe you can achieve this with plants

Brenda said...

OOOOH! I love this and aim to try it very soon. Thanks so much for sharing the link. Obviously I love your card and am so glad you shared with us this week at Little Red Wagon!

Dawn T said...

A fabulous technique that has created a great background for your card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Dawn -DT