Thursday, August 1, 2019

The Crafter's Cafe - Use ribbon/lace or Steampunk

This week at The Crafter's Cafe, we are making a card using ribbon and/or lace or Steampunk. I chose lace and here is my card. My digital image is by SheepSki Designs and you can find it here. I colored her using Copic markers and added lace at the bottom of the card. I can't wait to see what you make at The Crafter's Cafe.

I am also entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Sketchy Girls - Challenge #38
Inspire.Create.Challenge - Birthday
Little Red Wagon - Digi Do








3 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! Neat papers too. Thanks for joining as at Little Red Wagon.

Dawn Phillips said...

I love to colour this image. She's got such a far away look on her face. Beautiful job hun. Love Dawn x

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

mooi kaartje
bedankt voor het meedoen aan deze challenge
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt creative sketchy girls