Thursday, August 15, 2019

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Dots and/or Stripes or I spy with my little eye something that begins with "A"

For this week's challenge at The Crafter's Cafe, the theme is Dots and/or Stripes or I spy with my little eye something that begins with A (acorn, aster, asteroid, astronaut, alphabet, apple, antique, anchor, athlete) ...  I chose Alistair the Alligator from Dr. Digis House of Stamps. I would love to see what you come up with.

I am also entering it in the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 165
The Male Room - Birthday
Sweet Stampers - Dies and/or punches


Sentiment by Lawn Fawn
Colored with Copics





6 comments:

Kathie said...

What a great masculine card Sherri, as we all know that masculine cards aren't the easiest of cards to make. I have 3 men in my household and I'm always trying to think of new ideas. Love this cute image and your great colours and design papers. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant Sherri. I love Dr Digi images. He's so much fun. Love Dawn x

Kuni said...

A fantastic card, love the cute image.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

MA-MI said...

What a great masculine card with this crocodile! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our new challenge too!
Regards,
Maja DT
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

he he he, Love your crocodile he has wonderful bright papers with him too. Thank you so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

anne said...

Such a fun card, so lovely and bright. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
Anne SSW2 DT