Monday, August 26, 2019

Only 9 1/2 more weeks until Halloween

How cute are these trick-or-treaters? This is a brand new set by My Favorite Things and I had to get it. I made the background using oxide inks then going over the whole background with black soot oxide ink. For the white stars or whatever they are supposed to be, I used a toothbrush with acrylic paint and just splattered it on. The tree is embossed in WOW black powder so it would show up. And I am also loving this grass die cut by MFT too. It comes in both vertical and horizonal and of course, I had to get both versions because I could not decide which one! LOL

Cut It Up - Outdoor Fun
Crafting Happiness - Outdoors
Bastel-Traum - Sentiment

Stamps and dies by My Favorite Things

4 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Those are the sweetest trick-or-treaters that I've ever seen! I love the starry sky you created for them and the "ghosts" hanging off that tree. This is so cute!!

Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Outdoor Fun challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

ScrappyHorses said...

This is so adorable with that incredible background! LOOOVE! Such a fun, spooky outdoor scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

Janis Lewis said...

CUTE! These little guys are having a lot of Halloween Fun!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Sherri! Congrats on your win and on this adorable card!
Love - Red : )