Friday, August 30, 2019

Moose in large snow globe

Another great brand new stamp set by Flora & Fauna. I'm getting a head start on my holiday cards with these super cute stamps. I especially love all moose stamps and I had to get this set for sure when I saw him. I added red Stickles glitter to his scarf.  I found the washi tape on sale at Hobby Lobby this week for 40% off. Win-Win!!

Sunday Stamps - Circle Around
Crimbo Crackers - Christmas Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions
Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Goes Christmas

All stamps by Flora & Fauna









5 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Love your moose. I want to decorate his antlers. Love Dawn x

Heather said...

How very cute - love that moose! His little snowglobe scene is perfect for our sketch, too - lovely! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

meg said...

he's a smasher, love the tape I think tartan and Christmas go together perfectly

Helen said...

It's always good to get a jump on Christmas card, Sherri, and this one is super fun! What a clever design to have a now globe look while staying one layer! Well done! I must try it! Thanks so much for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Annette Elliott said...

Super cuteness! I love your snow globe for the Moose. :) Thanks so much for playing with the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!