Saturday, August 3, 2019

Happy Birthday/Enjoy Your Day

I have had this stamp a couple of years and I have never used it. This month Splitcoast Stampers is collecting cards for Cards for a Cause and the cause this month is Bring Smiles to Seniors so I am making a bunch of these and will stick them in the mail. You can see the post here. The website to Bring Smiles to Seniors is here. They need thinking of you cards, birthday cards and even holiday cards. I have lots of cards from challenges I have done so I will stick these in the mail also.

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Sketch 164

Stamp by Impression Obsession
Sentiments by Lawn Fawn
Inks by Catherine Pooler and Tombow markers

Stickles used for candles






4 comments:

meg said...

she doesn't look at all happy perhaps he is getting all the attention, brilliant fun card Sherri

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant card Sherri and what a lovely idea to send them in for the cause. Love Dawn x

anne said...

Super fun card, so pleased you shared it with us.
Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

What a great image Sherri, this is such a fun card, great colours and I'm loving all those birthday candles. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT