Thursday, July 25, 2019

You're in my thoughts today

Flowers by Concord & 9th
Sentiment by Unity Stamps

Daisy Chain Challenges - Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - No Patterned Paper


For this card, I used this stencil by using Black Soot - Distress Oxide inks on it. Then I colored the flowers using my Koi watercolor paints, cut it out and placed it on top. 
I decided to make it into a sympathy card. I'm working on adding a few
different ones to add to my card stash for when I need them, I can just grab them right away.

3 comments:

meg said...

perfect for a sympathy card a beautiful stamp and background

Dawn Phillips said...

It's a lovely sympathy card. They are so hard to do but this is so beautiful. Love Dawn x

Deb said...

This is stunning Sherri!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Deb xx