Friday, June 7, 2019

Ice Cream Truck

When I first saw this new set out in May by Reverse Confetti, I knew I just had to get it. It's so cute and I love any stamps with ice cream. It took several different stamp companies to build this scene but I did it. It just screams summer, don't you agree?

Fab 'n' Funky - Something New (this Reverse Confetti stamp set is brand new)
Tuesday Throwdown - Shaped Card
The Paper Girls - Top 5 (My top 5 on this card is: 1) Fave edge of card meaning scallops 2) Fave summer treat (ice cream) 3 - Fave outdoor scene - ice cream truck coming down the road 4) Fave animal - bunny rabbit 5) Fave stamp of all times - bird stamp
Animal Friends - Add a Bear



7 comments:

meg said...

SUMMER ALL DAY LONG GREAT IMAGES AND COLOURING

Rachelle Oltean said...

Sherri - this is such a cute card! I really like the color choices you made and the fact that you kept the truck very simple. The graphic feel of this card is very effective! It's the last day of school today for the kids in my neighborhood and my favorite frozen custard truck will be on our street later to celebrate. I will be having as much fun as your little critters this afternoon! : )

Wendy said...

Super cute!...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
Wendy x

Terri Winske said...

A super fun and cute card with adorable images! You know, I grew up in a town so small we did not have an ice cream truck, so I was an adult before I got to experience the ice cream truck coming down the street. It doesn't really matter what age you are, I guess, because it was still a thrill! Thanks for sharing this adorable card with us at Tuesday Throwdown's shaped card challenge!

Dreja said...

Eine tolle Karte.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

A sweet card with a lovely bear.
Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends.
Hugs Anja

Heike said...

Eine süße Karte!!! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

Liebe Grüße
Heike