Friday, June 14, 2019

Happy Birthday

I started following this girl on Instagram and she makes the most amazing cards by just adding dots to her cards. I'm not sure I'm doing this card any justice but I really love how it came out. The girl's name is copycatcardsandcreations if you want to follow her. I first colored it with my Koi watercolors and then I used my Tombow markers to add dots all around. What do you think?

Make My Monday - Lots of flowers
Fab 'n' Funky - June Blossoms
My Time to Craft - Watercolor

Flowers by Concord & 9th
Sentiment by Unity Stamps

7 comments:

meg said...

stunning effect Sherri

Dawn Phillips said...

Pretty Card Sherri. The dots are a lovely addition. Love Dawn x

Rachel Webber said...

What a lovely idea, and so effective on floral designs. Thank you for sharing with us at Fab 'n' Funky. Rachel (DT) xx

Dawn Phillips said...

It's me again, with my DT hat on. I still love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Pat K said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a beautiful entry for our June Blooms challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky Sherri, love what you've done with the theme! Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft Challenge, hope to see you again :)