Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Back to Basics - Let's make an Explosion Card!!

WOW, I am not sure when the last time I made an explosion card but for this week's challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond, we are to make an explosion card. I immediately went to Pinterest and found tons of ideas but this one caught my eye as she explains it so easy and the video is literally less than 4 minutes. I couldn't wait to try it and here is my card. (I first tried making one with regular cardstock but felt it was too heavy to fold up so I remade my card using regular copy paper and just stamped and colored that for the inside to fold up).

I hope you'll join us this week at Back to Basics and Beyond. I'm excited to see your Explosion card. Isn't it fun????

All stamps by Stampin Up. Sentiment is by The Angel Company.

Wonky Stitches Die by Gina Marie Designs
All images colored by Copic markers


4 comments:

meg said...

fun summer fruits drink image, great card Sherri

Tammy said...

What a fun and colorful card Sherri, I love that cute little lemonade stand!

Lucille K said...

Such a summery card, Sherri. Love the front of the card and all the little fruits and drinks on the inside explosion. :)

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Sherri!
I really like that cute little lemonade stand! And you did a really great job stamping/coloring the random pattern on the interior explosion! : )
Rachelle