Monday, March 25, 2019

So Happy For You

It's been awhile since I played with my Zig watercolor markers. For some reason, I always grab for my Koi watercolor paints and I had put my Zigs away. Why did I put them away? I have no idea. I probably was cleaning off my desk, put them away and forgot to get them back out. I got them out and decided to try this acrylic block coloring technique that Lydia showed on her blog last week. Once again, Lydia amazes me with all of her techniques and I always love trying new things. All you need is a stamp, watercolor ink pad, watercolors of some kind, an extra acrylic block and a little squirt bottle of water. This is super easy!!

Fun Friday Challenge - Pastels
2 Sisters on the blog - CAS

Stamps by Stampin Up
Watercolors by Zig Clean Color Markers


7 comments:

meg said...

wonderful card, love the array of colours

Dawn Phillips said...

It certainly makes for a colourful image. Love Dawn x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

What a great card, I love the blocks of colour with this stamp.
Jenny x

Nicolette said...

What a Beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing it.
Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

Caroline said...

Such a beautiful card!
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Tammy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Sherri, I love that image and awesome colorful technique!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Simply Beautiful! Thank you playing along with the YNS Pastel Challenge!