Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Pop up card challenge at Back at Basics and Beyond

I am excited to announce I am now a new member of the design team at Back at Basics and Beyond. This is one of my favorite challenge blogs as they go back to the "basics" of stamping and even though I have been stamping for 20 years, I forget about all these basics I used to do.

There is a new challenge this week at Back to Basics and Beyond and it's "make a pop up card".This card was so much fun to make. I know I have seen them over the years but not sure I have ever actually made one. I followed the tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers and you can see it here. I decided to get out my owl stamps from Unity Stamps and use them. I put my owls on with little strips of acetate so they bounce around when  you open the card. I hope you join our challenge this week at BBB.

Back to Basics - Pop Up Card

Stamps by Unity Stamp Company
Cardstock by Lawn Fawn and Echo Park
Colored with Copic markers

3 comments:

Tammy said...

This is adorable Sherri, I love all of the owls and fabulous birthday sentiment!
Hugs, Tammy

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous start to the challenge Sherri. Glad to have you on the team. I've been a visitor to your blog on numerous occasions. Now I have an excuse to stalk it full time. Love Dawn x

meg said...

welcome Sherri, fabulous pop up box, I love owls.