Sunday, February 24, 2019

Happy Mother's Day

This is a digital stamp I picked up somewhere online. I have to apologize as I don't remember exactly where I printed it off from. I now realize I should've written it down when I downloaded it. I colored the flowers with Copic markers and I stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink and then I used white embossing powder onto the black cardstock so it would be easily seen on the dark cardstock.

Allsorts - Spring Flowers
Inkspirational - Use Your Stash
Crafty Cardmakers - Flowers






11 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely colourful card hun. Love Dawn x

Wendy L said...

Super card and so vibrant, gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

Lori said...

Your spring flowers are so pretty! Love all the colors!

brenda said...

A delightful floral creation for our 'Spring' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us - but pleased do check out our rules in future to ensure you entry is eligible!

B x

Sherri Thacker said...

Brenda, I went back and edited my post to put the details in as to how I made this card. Sorry I didn't know to do this.

brenda said...

One of my team mates just told me you added a note Sherri, thank you so much and so pleased as it's such a beautiful card and didn't want you to miss out on the draw and Top 5.

B x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Such a bright and colourful card, I love it! Jenny x

Marlena M. said...

Sherri, this is beautiful! Love the colors you've chosen~I could look at it all day! Thank you so much for sharing your piece with us at INk~

Mummylade said...

Such vibrant colours! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

Cath Wilson said...

Beautiful, bright blooms - gorgeous.
Cath x

Kim x said...

What a beautiful floral card, perfect for Mothers day.
Thank you for entering it into my Flower challenge at CCM.

Hugs Kimx