Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Hello Llama

For this card, I used a llama die and stamp set by CraftSmart that I found at Michael's. I embossed the background using a brick wall embossing folder by Darcie's then I diecut the word Hello and stuck it on. I used a little Stickles glitter and some Caribbean Ocean Nuvo Crystal Drops on his blanket. I colored him using Copic markers. Circle die is by Memory Box.

Back to Basics and Beyond - Shaped card
Alphabet Challenge - Use some stitching (real or faux)




5 comments:

Lucille K said...

Llamas are so sweet and your card is too. Thank you for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond :)

Dawn Phillips said...

He's adorable. It's a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond. Love Dawn x

Basslady said...

a very cool card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Doreen Vasquez said...

I commented about my love of sloths on another post of yours.. but I LOVE llamas even more than sloths, LOL
Another cute project!
- Doreen

Catie Cuddles said...

Such a cute card... Love the little llama
Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond challenge blog .
Happy crafting!
Catherine