Saturday, January 19, 2019

Coffee Girl in Blue

This week at Michael's, ALL Jane Davenport stamping "stuff" was 50% off. I have loved her watercolor paints since they first came out but I haven't bought any of her other things until now. These watercolor crayons glide on like BUTTER and they blend so easily with water - I love them!! And the glitter markers. I used it in her hair and I love those as well!! Glad I got both packs they had!!

Color Throwdown - Challenge #526
Cute Card Thursday - Banish the Blues
CCEE Stampers - Favorite Hot Beverage (mine is hot chocolate)
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Bundle Up


Stamp by Picket Fence Studios

















 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Sherri! It would fit right in at Christmas Kickstart Challenge as the theme is 'Bundle Up' Jo x

Lisa H. said...

beautiful! I love this image, she looks beautiful in blue. thanks for linking up to CTD

Broni said...

This is just beautiful! I love that image! Thanks for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!

*Vicki* said...

That image is gorgeous and I love the wintry feel of it with the colors!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)