Monday, December 17, 2018

Cards in Envy - Hang Your Stocking with Care

For this week's challenge at Cards in Envy, the theme is Hang Your Stocking with Care. Create a card featuring a stocking, Christmas or other type. Or what you might find IN a stocking. You can see the challenge here. All cards must fit into a standard size envelope for easy mailing. 

For my card, I didn't have a single stocking stamp. How can that be? I have no idea. But I looked high and low and decided to google "stocking coloring image" and I found one. Sized it down and printed it off onto Neenah cardstock so I could color the stockings with Copic markers. I made this for my daughter, her boyfriend and their dog Tino. I hope they like it :).

For the Christmas tree, I used the Stampin Up image called Waterfront (see below). I didn't come up with the idea, I found it here on Pinterest. How clever was she!? I used a star die by Lawn Fawn and added some Stickles glitter to it.

So who's ready for Christmas????? 


Christmas tree images by Stampin Up
Sentiment by Hero Arts

Stampin Up Waterfront stamp set

No comments: