Sunday, September 9, 2018

Merry Christmas in pink and green!

Out of all the Kristina Warner's watercolor techniques she showed us in her class, I think I have done this more than the others. I measured 3/4" all throughout the card and watercolored each square with my Jane Davenport inks, making sure each one dries before laying down the next color. Be sure to tape it down on a clipboard to prevent your paper from warping from the watercolor and heat gun, if you use it to help dry it faster. This is one of my oldest snowman stamps. I still love this little guy!!

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Lime Green & Hot Pink
Addicted-to-Stamps - Christmas

Snowman by Inky Antics
Sentiment by Stampabilities
Watercolors by Jane Davenport


5 comments:

AlisonC said...

This is a great technique which I've not seen before. I can see it would be useful in all sorts of ways. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Fabiola said...

C'est vraiment très original Sherri, très sympa et mignon aussi, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

Janis said...

Fabulous use of the your color challenge colors. Love that adorable little snowman. Sometimes our oldest stamps are the sweetest!! Thank you for sharing this background technique. Looks wonderful!!

Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps - "Christmas Comes Early" challenge!

GDT Janis
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Andreja said...

You made such a beautiful festive card. I like the way have you used our hot colours :-))
Thanks for playing with us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and I hope to see you again next time, too.

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

Just love this festive color combo. Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
Sai