Saturday, June 30, 2018

You are the Swedish to my fish ...

I am sending this to a very dear friend of mine who's fighting cancer. Many years ago, this friend and I along with 15 other gals went on a wonderful stamping get away and we threw swedish fish at each other and just laughed and laughed. I found the Swedish fish image online and I'm hoping this card will cheer her up! It made me laugh just making the card and remembering the fun times we had that weekend (we've had many fun weekends like that over the years!).

When I first came up with this idea, I thought this stamp from Rubbernecker would be perfect for this card - only I had to put in my own words so I added "Swedish to my fish".

A Gem of a Challenge - Red/White/Blue
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes

Stamps by Rubbernecker
(I substituted my own sentiment from
the internet that reads "Swedish to my fish")

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

Such a thoughtful, caring and fun card!
Hoping the memories and card bring your friend good cheer!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)