Saturday, April 28, 2018

Hope - Donate Life rocks



I was honored when Megan Murphy, who founded the Kindness Rock Project 4 years ago, reached out to me asking if she could feature my "Donate Life" rocks to her fb page this week. Here's the article on FB she posted. And here are my rocks I painted for this wonderful cause.See below the rocks for her article on Facebook :). 

Tonight we are so happy to feature Member Sherri Lotz Thacker from The @harrisburg+rocks Group on Facebook💚 “my sister Debbie had a kidney transplant at 34 yrs old. That was 15 yrs ago & she continues to do great! April is DONATE LIFE MONTH so I painted 15 rocks & hid them around dialysis centers around the Concord NC area. My hope is just that, hope! That when someone finds one it lets them know that someone’s thinking of them and there’s always hope. I simply want to make them smile” check out their amazing group! (We tagged then on Facebook) 👏🏻❤️🙏🏻 #thekindnessrocksproject #donatelife

No comments: