Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy Happy Happy Birthday

When Purple Onion Designs had their 25% off sale last month, I had to grab these moose and hot cocoa stamps. Oh he's so fun to color. I watercolored him using my Tombow markers and water. The hot cocoa stand I stamped in Stazon Spiced Chai brown ink and I didn't think it needed colored in so I left it "as is".  I added some patterned paper and some washi tape and voila, all finished and ready to mail out from one moose lover to another :).

Always Happy Birthday - Birthday



Moose and hot cocoa stamp by Purple Onion Designs
Sentiment by Stampabilities


2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...


Cute card! Thanks for sharing at Always Happy Birthday!
Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Becca Sadler said...

What a great January wintery theme birthday card! It is fun and festive and very charming!