Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A snowman new years card

Only 14 degrees here in the Carolina's this morning. I can't seem to get warmed up!!  It's been awhile since I colored with  my colored pencils. In fact, I think I had sold my colored pencils in a used stamp awhile ago and missed them so I found this set at Marshall's on clearance and thought I would give them a "go" again. To add the little white "snow" drops in the background, I used my white signo pen (note to self, mine is almost all dried up so I need to get a new one the next time I go to Hobby Lobby).

Pile It On - Snowman
Dragonfly Journeys - Fresh Start
Always Fun - Something New

Snowman by Unity Stamps
Handwritten sentiment

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Sherri! A very cute snowman and I love the colored pencils on the kraft paper too. All the best to you this New Year and Thanks so much for joining my Fresh Start blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Carol Dee said...

I love snowmen and this one is ADORABLE. I also have a things for craft paper, making this card super COOL :)

Keti's Projects said...

What a cute snowman. Love your colouring on kraft cardstock. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On last Challenge and hope to see your projects again soon. Keti (DT)

Keti's Projects said...

What a cute image. Love your colouring on the kraft cardstock. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On last Challenge and hope to see your projects again soon. Keti (DT)

Misty Elam said...

Awww, this is adorable!! I always love colored pencils on kraft card stock. Thanks for joining us at the Always Fun Challenges blog.
Misty DT member