Saturday, September 23, 2017

Whale Whale Whale

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Oh Boy!
Crafty Catz - Birthday #385
Kitty Bee Designs - Water Fun


I love this whale set by Memory Box. Its great for birthday cards and baby cards. I made the background using Tim Holtz oxide inks (Salty Ocean) and then splattered it with water droplets. I typed the sentiment on my computer and printed it out. I used my Gelly Roll gold ink pen to outline some of the waves.

Whale, clouds and waves stamps by Memory Box
Bird stamp by Repeat Impressions
Sentiment from computer


5 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute Sherri! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘What Makes You Say OH BOY!’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

carol said...

Super card, thanks for joining in with our BIRTHDAY celebrations at Crafty catz X Carol

Marina said...

I love this fun card,

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Sherri thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx CC DT

Aunty Sue said...

What a lovely card and thanks for joining us art crafty catz in our Birthday challenge and dont forget we have a GDT for october up for grabs just add GDt after your name