Friday, July 21, 2017

Christmas in July

Christmas in July - sure, why not?!  I got this digital image from Sassy Cheryl yesterday (as she has a sale going on!) and I made it into a slider card. I had to use a special transparency to go through my printer but it worked and I am so excited it did!!  I can start making cards now with my digis I have on hand since I am limited to actual rubber or clear stamps I can use to fit into that small window on the slider card.

I am entering this card in the following Christmas challenges:

Little Red Wagon - Christmas In July #403
Creative Moments - Christmas in July #122
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - July Anything Goes
Star Stampz - Christmas in July
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Cardz 4 Galz - Christmas or Winter
Cut It Up - Christmas in July




9 comments:

Marjeta said...

Just love this slider card. Must try it. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta

Jean said...

Oh what a great card, loving the effect.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT this week, hope to see you again.
Jean xxx

JanR said...

Fantastic card! Magic cards have such a big impact. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Ina G said...

Wow! what a fabulous slider card. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Galz.

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Those cards are so much fun! I haven't tried one out yet, but I love the surprise. Can you imagine how the unsuspecting recipient will react?? :)

Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Larelyn said...

I just love this fun card. I really must try one. Thanks for entering our Cut It Up Christmas in July Challenge.

KoralikiBeaty Beata said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joinig us at Star Stampz

Loose Stitches said...

Oh my goodness, so very adorable! Love the adorable image and design! Thank you for joining the challenge at Star Stampz! We hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Star Stampz
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog