Friday, December 9, 2016

Masculine card

Crafty Creations - Masculine
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - No Pattern Paper
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Less is More - One Layer

On this card, I colored the tree using my Tombow markers. First I colored directly on the stamp using the markers. I stamped it on the paper but it didn't look too good. I tried it again, colored directly on the tree using my Tombows, then squirting it with water and I like the effect when I did that.

I colored the truck with my red Tombow marker after stamping it on watercolor paper.  I felt it was still missing "something" under the truck so I added the washi tape and I think that makes it look a lot better.


Tree stamp - Crafter's Companion
Truck - Deep Red


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cool make

Kathyk

Lori Turner said...

Very cool masculine card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Neets B said...

A wonderful masculine card which are so difficult to make. You may have missed that our one layer challenge has the theme of 'outlines' this week but thank you so much for playing along.
Anita x
Less is More

Beatriz said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for join us at Creative moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT