Saturday, December 24, 2016

January 2017

Fussy and Fancy - Winter #179
Pattie's Creations Design - Anything Goes Winter
4 Crafty Chicks - New Year Resolutions (I want to make more homemade items and give them as gifts like I am doing with this one)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish - Anything Goes





This is one of my all time favorite snowman stamps that I have. Its by Purple Onion Designs. I have used him a lot over the years!!  This is a 2017 calendar I made for my friend Lorraine.  I found the frame at Kohl's and decided to make the size of the calendar to go on the frame. I printed the tiny calendar online. 

6 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Darlene said...

Sorry for the late comment ... this is adorable and what a great idea! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

Darlene
Fussy and Fancy Girl
FUSSY AND FANCY
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Tamie said...

Sorry for my late comment. I am loving your creation and resolution. It is one that I could put into place. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us at 4 Crafty Chick.

Tamie Camp DT

Sheryl said...

I can see why this image is one of your favourites.
Great project.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Victoria Rowson said...

Fabulous project!! Love the image. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. We hope you can join us again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh my, so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper