Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Have a holly jolly Christmas

This Santa stamp is by Inkspirations and it's retired.  I stamped it using Brutus Monroe ink. I tried 3 different red inks and this "Rouge" was the best one to match the paper I had. For Santa's glasses I used "Sun & Moon Craft Glaze". I love this stuff! It doesn't bubble like other brands do. I found it on ebay.

Merry Christmas Challenge - Santa
Fussy and Fancy - Winter #179
Craftyhazelnut Christmas - Christmas
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas
Pile it On - Any Holiday
Cards and More - Christmas
Cards in Envy - Celebrate the Season




Santa stamp by Inkspirations
Sentiment by Amuse Artstamps

4 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Keti's Projects said...

Beautiful card. Who doesn't like Santa, right? Thanks for playing with us at our last Challenge for 2016 on Pile it On. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

Keti (DT) http://ketrinslittleprojects.blogspot.si/

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Love your Santa card! I need to check out the glaze you used for the glasses! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

Stempelomi said...

great card!Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate