Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thank You (you sly fox)

I've been stamping for 15+ years. I love it, I really do. But every once in a while I get in a "rut". A few years ago I decided to quit stamping. It wasn't fun anymore so I stopped for about 4 years. I sold a lot of my stamps, paper, inks, markers, etc.  Well, one day I decided I missed stamping so I came back. I started having these same doubts again in the past few weeks. I really don't want to start another hobby. So for now I am going to do these challenges each day. I found this website that has LOTS of different challenges each day so I can pick and choose from what I want to do.


I am posting this card for the Pink and Main Challenge #15 Thankful/Gratitude



 I love this image by Unity Stamps. I colored this image using Tombows and I wanted to make an edge to match around the card. I wasn't sure it would work but I inked up the end of a q-tip and went around the edges. It worked great!!  I paper pieced his sweater using Lawn Fawn plaid paper.

1 comment:

KateCrafts said...

So beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us by Pink and Main. Kate DT