Monday, September 5, 2016

I haven't posted anything in over a year???






I know its been over a year since I posted anything on my blog. But guess what? I decided to come back and start posting my cards again.  Not sure if I have anyone still following me but I am going to start participating in some card making challenges and for that I need to put cards on my blog so why not get started back posting to my blog???????

Here are a few cards I've made this summer ... 

This was my favorite "go to" stamp set this year that I got at the W. Springfield stamp show when I went to Massachusettes this past June.  I love this stamp set by North Coast Creations and its called You're the Bomb!








Back to school card I sent to my friend Cindee in California.


Each month I participate in Cards for a Cause over at Splitcoast. You can check it out here. Each month they pick a different cause and I really enjoy making the different cards that they need. It makes me get out my stamps that haven't seen ink in a long time and I get the cards made and then they all go to a great cause.

I usually send in between 12-20 each month.





So let's hope I can continue with my blog and post my creations. I just hope I still have some followers. LOL

No comments: