Thursday, May 16, 2013

I've been a terrible blogger lately

I got a part-time job back in February and I was told I would work 16-20 hours MAX a week. Well, I don't know what happened but this was never the case. I've been working 30-40 hours a week since I started!  Next week should ease up since I will be going to stores closer to home and they hired a new person to take over the electronics. I will just do the games at Walmarts now and I'm ok with that :).

Anyway, I haven't stamped since my trip to Angola, IN in April. Luckily, I made a lot of birthday cards so I will be able to stay on track there.

I am sending this to my friend Nancy in Arizona. She is currently battling breast cancer in her lungs! She had breast cancer 6 years ago. Was all cleared up and now its in her lungs. I hope they caught it early enough.  Anyway, I am sending this to Nancy :).


I'm going to try harder and get back to blogging. I miss it!

No comments: