Sunday, March 17, 2013

A few of my friends are turning 50 this year!!

(Including me!)  Out of those of us who were born in 1963, Heidi is the first of my friends turning the big 5-0 this year and I made this card for her. I thought this image by Art Impressions was PERFECT to celebrate this occasion.

Heidi and I were the best of friends in middle school.  We lost contact for many years but she found me on facebook a few years ago and its great getting to know her all over again!!  Happy 50th Heidi!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

That is the perfect image for the occasion!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image you would need the fire brigade if you had 50 candles lol
Ginny x

Beebeebabs said...

LOL toooooo cute!!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.