Sunday, February 19, 2012

I've been neglecting my blog lately







I really don't have an excuse. Just lots of things going on around here that has been preventing me from making cards lately. We had a cold rainy day today so I decided to sit down and look at upcoming birthdays and holidays and I made a few cards. Shocking I know!!


Card #1 is a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil. This image will come in handy for several boys and men I know this year!! LOL


Card #2 is a digital image from Sassy Cheryl's. She has a bunch of them marked down for $2.00 each. Such a bargain!!!


On both cards, I used A Muse Studio's shimmer cardstock. Oh my gosh! I love this cardstock!! Its the first time I have used it and I must say I will be using it alot more from now on!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are FAB sherri I love the images you use and your colour palette .You have a nice blog and some lovely creations, well done I have enjoyed looking. Hugs Elaine