Thursday, October 21, 2010

Only 64 days till Christmas ...




Yes its true. It will be here soon enough I think. I made a few Christmas cards last night. Usually by now I am completely done but not this year. This is the newest stamp by Northwoods. Stampers Alley just got them in so I had to rush over and get it. One I made with a Santa and his reindeer in the sky. I need to make a better moon/sky. You also can't see it too great but I also used Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter (I love it). The gold specs in the trees is the new gold flower soft that just came out too. Love it too!!!


Santa stamp by Amuse

Snowman stamp by Northwoods (I love the snowman shadows)

1 comment:

Becky said...

So cute Sherri...love that Snowman stamp! Don't you love Stamper's Alley? I don't get over there as often as I'd like but it is a neat place....I try to shop at my local scrapbook store here in Harrisburg....she's having it rough right now what with the economy like it is but she's holding on by her fingernails. Great job on the cards....