Saturday, September 18, 2010

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

and even though its not October yet, I wanted to go ahead and make my blog pink for the month of October :). Pink is my favorite color!!! Isn't my header great? Angie made this for me last year or was it 2 years ago Angie? I just love it!!!

Emily found out today she is the proud new member of the Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority and she is very excited!! One of their goals is to raise money for breast cancer awareness so I am very proud of Ms. Emily!!!!



It has been almost 3 years ago next week that I lost one of my best friends Robin. September 22nd she has been gone 3 years. That is hard to believe and I sure do miss her laughing, our talks and just hanging out with her!!

I had my mammogram last week and all is A-OK. So get those mammograms ladies. Its so important!!!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

I'm feeling the pink!! Very cute & politcally correct!!!! Good girl!!!

shuggy said...

i can't remember! might have been two years ago. congrats to miss em! i can't believe it's been three years...time moves too fast.

cute blog!!

Traci G said...

Your blog looks great all decked out in pink!!!!!