Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Christmas card


I usually like to make lots of different Christmas cards each year and I do make them year-round so I am all done by November. This year I think I have made 10 different ones but this one I came up with the other day and I think this one I am going to make a bunch of them since I love how it came out. The boy looking out the window is a digital image by Mo's. Mo's is my favorite digital stamp site. She is the best artist around as far as I am concerned. Whenever one uses one of Mo's images, she would like it if you email her first before you merge her digital image with any other stamped images. I emailed her and she said it was fine. So here what I did was I printed the digital image of the boy with the window twice. I cut out one of them to make a mask. I cut out the window in that mask so I can spray paint around the window without getting it onto the window. I used a 3/4" circle punch to cut out a tiny circle for the moon. I put that down next to the window and used that as a mask also. I used my Copic airbrushing kit and airbrushed the sky outside. I love how it came out. I then stamped my favorite Amuse Santa with sleigh out the window and the verse on the bottom is by Amuse also. So .... there you have it!!! I hope you like it too!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving it Sherri it is just lovely, and thank goodness you helped me to sign up for making my Christmas cards early too.