Saturday, May 8, 2010

Graduation is coming quick.

I can't believe it but the graduation announcements will be sent out to family, loved ones and friends in the next couple of weeks. Graduation is coming fast - June 12th is the date. These last 12 years sure have gone fast!!! I wanted to send announcements out to those who have known Emily for awhile but not necessarily kept in touch with and I wanted it to say something about not feeling like they had to give a gift. I put a note over at the Stamp Shack asking what I should say and Charity came up with this saying so I am using it:

This is a joyous occasion and we would love to share it with you. We want you to know what a blessing it has been to have you along the way throughout Emily's journey. No gifts please other than your warm friendship or a heartfelt card. Those are the gifts that last in our hearts for a lifetime.

Isn't that nice? I love it!!

My sister and I are in Cincinnati for a few days helping out our Aunt Charlie. Our Uncle Jimmy had a pretty bad stroke over a month ago and they were in the process of moving into a new house when it all happened. Debbie and I are helping her unpack, get organized and just help out with whatever she needs us to do.

No comments: