Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let's get loopy ...




With Martha Stewart that is :). Have you seen the new Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Loop punch yet? Oh my gosh, I love it. I found it at my Ben Franklin and I had a 40% off coupon so I lucked out. Of course, at first I got the Loop corner punch. Came home and punched the corners of the paper out. Well, I wanted to go all around the page. As I got to looking, I had to have ANOTHER punch. Yep, Martha Stewart designed it that way, you have to buy BOTH punches to get it to go around THE WHOLE PAPER. So I dug through my newspapers and found one more 40% off coupon and back to Ben Franklin I went. I couldn't wait to get started but I wasn't quite "getting it". I knew it had to be easy as we all know Martha Stewart designs things with easy in mind so I searched online for a video to show me how and sure enough here it is if you want to see it in action and then you can run out and buy one or two and be like me, I am punching everything in sight! LOL These are the cute things I made today with it. They also have a spider punch around the page (for Halloween), a snowflakes punch around the page (for Christmas and winter cards) and I think more are coming out in October she said so the possibities are "endless".

Is there a 12 step program for people addicted to punches?

Thanksgiving ATC

3 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

That loopy punch is COOL! I hadn't seen yet and sure wish there was a Ben Franklin close by!! GREAT cards Sherri. Love the puppies!

Lesa said...

How cute and fun! Do I really need another punch?? Always!!!

Chelsea said...

Those are great Sherri ... look at my blog from early August .... I did all of the measuring for you ... kind of like a cheat sheet ... that might help!