Monday, June 22, 2009

Gotta get me some "Smooch"

Have you tried the new product called Smooch yet?



It comes in all different colors and it resembles a nail polish. It does not smell and I smelled it before I brought the bottle home. I got green just to try it out. I put it on this card I made where the grass goes. Not sure you can make it out that great. Anyway, I found it on sale at Taylored Expressions for $3.60 each and I of course had to buy all the other colors she had :).



She is having a huge moving sale and I think they are on sale for 20% this week only. You have to order it by Friday or she will be closed for a week or so while she is moving. So get some smooch! :)



And here are the details on this card: I used a section of the classifieds for my background. I know a few people moving over the summer so I made 3 cards all like this. I also used my new SU neighborhood wheel that I hadn't used before. Nice and easy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so cool! I love the card you made :)

Lesa said...

I bought all the colors at the convention. Haven't used them yet. LOL Cute card :)

Chelsea said...

gorgeous! I am sure it really shines in real life too!

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

So cool to use the classified section as the background! I've seen this product more and more and may just have to get it!!