Monday, June 1, 2009

Gosh, its June 1st ... where did this year go?











Only 9 more days until school gets out .. the kid's last day is June 10th. Hard to believe!!

I made some cards for my friend Mary who has a birthday today. We are meeting at a chinese restaurant in Mooresville for lunch and I am bringing these with me. I made more but I only took photos of the cute boy ones I made :). Boy cards are always challenging for me but I like how these came out.
Stamps by: Stampabilities & Rubber Cottage
Sentiments by Amuse
Paper by: Cosmo Cricket (I love this paper for boys!)

3 comments:

Mrs. Fence said...

These turned out great! I especially love the monster ones.

Cindi said...

I LOVE all these bright fun cards!! I'll bet they will be really appreciated
:)

Chelsea said...

love the little martian guy ... cute!!!