Thursday, March 19, 2009

My new Martha Stewart bird punch

I knew this bird punch would be perfect for my latest Gorjuss girl and Leanne Ellis stamps. I hope you aren't getting tired of these stamps, its all I seem to be using lately :). I just love them!!
I also have been looking everywhere for the heart border punch by Martha Stewart too. I finally found it at Ellen Hutson's website. I ordered them on Monday and I got them today (Thurs). I love quick shipping!!

I got my stitches out yesterday. My hand is still sore and tender but that can be expected. I will start massaging it next week along with squeezing a ball.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

super cute cards!! i love both those punches! I will be keeping my eyes open for them. I hope the hand feels better real soon
:)

Anonymous said...

Super duper awesome! I love them! Hope your hand is better soon! Remember to rest it!

Karen said...

So cute Sherri! Both the punches and the cards! Those images are darling and the punched bird just fits right in! :> (TiikkiStars @ theShack)

Lesa said...

I love the bird punch - so cute cute. I have 4 Leanne Ellis stamps. I just love her images. Good luck with your rehab! xoxo