Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Have you tried the Michelle Zindorf technique yet?


I have been a little afraid to try her technique but with Chelsea here last week, we tried it. Chelsea got it right on but it took me SEVERAL tries and even then I wasn't in love with what I had done. So today I decided to drag out my 3 inks, my brayer and my snowman again - this one is a bigger snowman than last time and it took me 6 tries but I came up with these 2. You can find the directions here at Michelle's blog and try it yourself. If it doesn't come out the first time, keep trying. Let me know what you think of my 2 cards.

3 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Sherri, I read Michelle Zindorf's blog everyday and I know what you mean! She makes it look so simple but when I've tried it, I've not been satisfied with my results.

BUT...your cards are darling! You did it! Oh I especially love the second one. Do you need my address? :)

I love what you've done!

Peggy said...

Good job! I check Zindorf every day, too!! I gave up on the brayer and use sponges instead. You can see the cards I made on my blogspot.... keep trying. I think her tutorials are wonderful!!!

Chelsea said...

I think you added a few elements to your cards since I left ... they look great!!!